Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Philippines: Post War 1945

"Tawagin mo na akong Antigo, ala akong paki (I don't care even if you call me makaluma)." "Basta happy akong manood ng mga historical video". and this one shared by my friend caught my attention. "Panoorin nyo na lang at sabihin nyo kung walang kwenta (Just watch the video and judge for yourself if it is worth watching)."

The Philippines: Post war 1945

After the amazing view of Manila from the "Manila, Queen City of the Pacific", This video feature takes us to 1945, but already after the war, and shows us how our fellow Filipinos from the North and the South of the Philippines were doing that time.- simoun (video credits: travelfilmarchive)Like the PMP page at: https://www.facebook.com/PhilippinesMyPhilippines

Posted by Philippines, My Philippines on Wednesday, 17 July 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment